Tuesday 23 August 2011

Skinny Cow

I've always thought that Weight Watchers meals would be awfully bland and require a microscope to eat, but while at home on the weekend my Mum cooked a fabulous Weight Watchers lamb shank and lentil stew. Encouraged by the satisfying meal, I flipped through the cookbook and found a Thai Lamb and Noodle Salad recipe (http://www.weightwatchers.com.au/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeid=152901) that looked delicious. I couldn't source any lamb steaks at the supermarket so I used beef sirloin steaks instead (which probably isn't allowed on Weight Watchers, but I'm not counting points!). I left out the peanuts and used lemon instead of lime, which didn't detract from the dish at all. The recipe was incredibly quick and easy, and the flavours were amazing! It tasted really fresh and healthy (in a good way!). I'll definitely be making this again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment