Sunday 28 August 2011

Freestyle Espresso

I think I may have just found my local brunch spot. Freestyle Espresso is tucked away in a side street about a block away from the South Melbourne Markets (perfect for some pre-market gnosh). The somewhat secluded location meant we were easily able to grab a table at 10.30am on a Sunday. The service was relaxed and friendly, the coffee was lovely and creamy, and the menu was mouthwatering! My boyfriend had the thyme mushrooms with lemon zest fetta on sourdough (and a couple of big juicy sausages on the side) and I had the free range poached eggs with bacon, basil and vine tomatoes. The servings were generous (took us through till dinner!) and very satisfying. We'll definitely be back. 

Thyme mushrooms with lemon zest fetta on sour dough and a side of 'chipolatas' 
Free range poached eggs with bacon, basil and vine tomatoes

Freestyle Espresso on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment