Monday 22 August 2011

The Healthy Fry Up

When I'm looking for meals to cook I'm aways looking to try dishes I've never cooked before. But sometimes it's good to go back to basics and cook a classic. A stir fry is a meal I used to put on the weekly menu as a space-filler, but once eating it would remember how fantastically flavoursome and satisfying they are. In keeping with my fast-food style of cooking this week, I cooked a chilli prawn stir fry with hokkien noodles. I used loads of veg (green beans, snow peas, red capsicum, broccoli, green chilli and baby corn), a couple of hundred grams of peeled green prawns (which I cooked for a couple of minutes first, then added them back into the stir fry at the end), ready to use hokkien noodles, and added a combination of soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Simple, easy and super quick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment