Wednesday 7 September 2011

Return To Galleon

Where's the perfect place to take a bunch of hungover mates for a lazy Sunday brunch (within crawling distance)? Galleon, of course (http://galleoncafe.com.au/). We managed to get a table straight away, and more importantly, a round of coffee (which was just lovely).We were there past 11am so the lunch menu was being served, but we all opted for breakfast. The breakfast menu always makes me drool - there's too many delicious options. But this time I went for the truffled eggs served with goats cheese and wilted spinach on pide toast. At first I thought it was a little dry but as I got into it I really began to enjoy it. The sprinkling of dried mushrooms complemented the juicy spinach, and the goats cheese added a luxurious bite. The servings are very generous at Galleon, but I finished the lot! The affordability and exciting menu will keep me coming back again and again. 



Galleon on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment