Wednesday 7 September 2011

Fathers Day

At 8.30am on Sunday morning, three dutiful daughters and one obliging boyfriend boarded the train to Benalla to personally wish their amazing Daddy (and gf's Daddy) a fabulous Fathers day. Thanks to the XPT's prompt service we were coffee and caking it by 11am, before setting into lunch preparations. As Mum and Dad are on Weight Watchers (Dad by default), this was no ordinary Sunday lunch. We had prawn and vegetable fried rice which was sooo good. The sauce was lovely and sticky and the asparagus added a crunchy bite. I was so full after one bowl, but because it was Weight Watchers I had another... AND a Weight Watchers chocolate mousse dessert. I actually had to have a nap afterwards. I posted a photo of the recipe which is probably illegal, but I feel I have an obligation to share amazing food with the world... 

Prawn and Vegetable Fried Rice
Chocolate Mousse and Berries
Click To Enlarge!

No comments:

Post a Comment